- Listen to the clients' needs, wants and desires.
- Explain the various aspects of the building process.
- Define the time line of various components of the building process.
- Establish a budget and offer options to solve any budget constraints.
- Discuss allowances and their influence on the budget.
- Use change order forms to detail building changes and establish related costs.
- Deal with our clients, subcontractors and employees with integrity.
- Respond in a timely fashion to client's concerns and questions.
- Inform clients of any problems that may arise and offer solutions.
- Offer design changes that may make improvements during the construction phase.
- Organize monthly meetings with clients and subcontractors of interest.
- Maintain value of work and craftsmanship in the highest standards.
- It is Big Ocean Builder's responsibility to manage and supervise all aspects of the project.
Big Ocean Builders LLC